Genre: Historical, Military, Real-Time, Strategy, War
Publisher: Kalypso Media
Developer: Kalypso Media
Rating: Rating Pending
Sudden Strike is back! The beloved Real Time Strategy series returns, this time with bigger battlefields, more units, better graphics, new scenarios and legendary commanders with individual abilities – all of which makes Sudden Strike 4 more tactical and realistic than ever before!
Sudden Strike 4 sends you off on three extensive campaigns set amongst the battlefields of World War 2. Commanding the British and American, German or Soviet troops, you will lead over 100 different units into battle; like the German bomber Heinkel He111, the Russian T-34 tank, the British Hawker Typhoon fighter plane and the notorious German Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger. In a first for the Sudden Strike series, you can now choose from one of nine individual commanders, such as George Patton or Bernard Montgomery, who will each allow for different approaches to combat and boast unique abilities.
Prove your strategic expertise in over 20 demanding singleplayer scenarios, the challenge-focused skirmish mode and the ultra-competitive multiplayer mode. Excellence will be rewarded through a unique reward system, where successfully completing missions will unlock exclusive content, such as historical film footage from the era.
Sudden Strike 4 offers countless ways to vanquish your opponents. Exploit the weak spots of tanks, set up an ambush, occupy buildings with infantry, outmaneuver the enemy with clever positioning or unleash devastating air strikes – how you approach each mission is up to you!
- Sudden Strike 4 offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting.
- Three campaigns with over 20 missions to test your tactical skills and determining the outcome of significant WWII battles.
- As one of nine commanders, lead your army on the battlegrounds of the biggest military conflict in history
- Command more than 100 authentic units – including the Königstiger tank, the Katyusha rocket launcher and the Hawker Typhoon fighter plane.
- Pit yourself against other commanders in the competitive multiplayer mode.