Genre: Action, Browser-Based, Flight, Free-to-play, Java, MMO, Sci-Fi, Space
Rating: Not Rated
Developer: Splitscreen Studios
Put your jumpsuit on and get ready to fight the dreaded Mantis. The Mantis, your adversary in the Pirate Galaxy universe, have conquered countless planets – even whole star systems – to mine the valuable Cryonite. Complete missions, enhance your spaceships and join with other players’ teams or fleets to confront the Mantis menace.
Pirate Galaxy can either be played in the game client or even directly via your web browser, without the need to install any game client. The mouse and keyboard are used to control your spaceship, this combination makes space travel a piece of cake. Of course, it’s not just getting from point A to B – you’ll be able to fire ion cannons, run Cryonite accumulators, use speed boosters, protect yourself with shields and much, much more…
* Superb 3D graphics simply through your web-browser
* Real-time space- and ground-based combat
* Straightforward and intuitive controls
* Exciting story and atmospheric music
* Huge game universe with dozens of planets and star systems
* Battle in conquest mode and conquer the galaxy!
* Face-off against other players and clans
* Play online and be part of a global community
|Pirate Galaxy Client||19.21MB||2012-09-26|