Genre: Browser-Based, Fantasy, Free-to-play, MMO, Strategy
Rating: Not Rated
Cultures Online is a free-to-play browser-based Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. After you have registered for the game, you can test your skill against other Vikings and chat with other players in the forum.
Your hero’s adventure starts in his or her village way in the icy north on an island somewhere in the vicinity of Iceland. Hire more Vikings and decide whether you want them to help you expand your village or to accompany your hero on raiding expeditions. Bear in mind, though, that only your heroes will be able to make the other Vikings in the village work. You choose how your village should develop. Are you more the warrior type, a builder, or a great researcher? Your decision will influence the opportunities that become available to you.
Your hero’s class is defined by the weapon he or she uses. How well your hero can use that weapon depends on their skills. A strong hero should leave his bow at home and instead pick up a two-handed battleaxe while a very intelligent hero will be deadly with a bow. Each weapon type can be used especially effectively against one type of weapon but might be less effective against another type.
* Adorable heroes and beautiful buildings right in your web browser
* Easy-to-learn battle system
* Turn your Viking village into a metropolis
* Research new technologies
* Band together with friends to form a tribe and take on quests together
* Equip your hero with items you find
* Play online and be part of a massive community