Obliterate your enemies with powerful magic or silence them with a sword in Mirage: Arcane Warfare, a multiplayer FPS from the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Mirage is a skill-based game that lets you tear your enemies limb from limb with destructive magic and melee combat, while wielding complete control over every slash and spell.
Archive for: March 2016
Neighborhorde is a couch-multiplayer-top-down-twin-stick-shoot-em-up where you and your team of friends use toys as weapons and game-changing superpowers to try to survive the attacks of evil robots and zombie Abe Lincolns. Neighborhorde doesn’t fake the cooperative team experience either; you’ll really have to communicate and work together to stay alive. Staying close to your team in the “Friend Zone” is the only way you’ll regain your health. Each night you unlock more crazy toys and become a more powerful team as you face new spooky absurd enemies from your imagination.
Since there are 80+ weapons and superpowers, and tons of enemies, no game is the same as the last and you’ll always have a new strategy to try. Blast bottle rockets at evil dodgeballs. Blow a bubble-gum-shield to protect your team. Catch the incoming robots on fire with your hair dryer flamethrower. Bash a wizard’s face off with your trusty wooden sword. Can you defeat the bad guys before bedtime?
- Videogame-like gameplay!
- Local, cooperative survival action with 1-4 players. TV-headed bots can help you while you wait for your friends.
- Play as cute low-poly animal kids. So cute!
- Tons of spooky enemies: Fight to survive against waves of enemies from your imagination like zombie Abe Lincoln your school’s creepy lunch lady. Boss fights too!
- Every game is unique: Unlock 80+ weapons and superpowers as the game progresses.
- Become more powerful than you could ever imagine. Then get stomped to death by a giant foot.
- A bumpin soundtrack inspired by your favorite 90s grooves.
- Developed in GameMaker: Studio.
Trinium Wars is a traditional post-apocalyptic Sci Fi MMORPG set in the remains of Planet Earth after World War III that is now controlled by mutants. Join the fight for the rarest substance in the universe: Trinium. Support the Human forces to reconquer their home planet, which they had to leave after the devastating consequences of World War III, or join forces with the Narc, who were forced to leave their planet after depleting all its resources. Exciting and varied quests will lead you through the story of Trinium Wars. Special instance missions let you control Tanks, Mechs or even Monsters. As high level content up to 1000 players can simultaneously fight in the “Resource War” mode, build up camps and mine precious Trinium. For fast PvP fun Trinium Wars offers an additional MOBA style Arena mode while the base-building mode will allow for more tactical choices and the chance to craft new equipment, potions and even skills. The game is being developed by Jang Wook Lee whose previous titles include Diablo 3. The big run for Trinium has started – be part of it!
- Two unique races, Humans and Narc, each with unique graphic style
- Different regions with unique environments
- Post-apocalyptic / Sci Fi story with hundreds of quests
- Traditional, tab-based RPG combat with a huge selection of skills and loot
- Base-building mode: players can build various buildings in their base to produce equipment, potions and even skills
- Player-driven economy including Auction House trading
- Customizable UI
- Special missions let you control tanks, robots or helicopters
- Dungeons for Solo or Groups (with next update)
- Battlefield: exciting PVP MOBA-style matches in special battle arenas with valuable rewards
- Resource War: Faction-based PvP action for up to 1000 players (unlocked at level 30, coming soon after launch)
Necropolis combines third-person action with Rogue-lite dungeon-delving for a game that’s fast-paced and addictive, yet diabolically hardcore. You play as a nameless adventurer attempting to escape a living, magical dungeon that reconstructs itself each time you play, with only one way out – down. Craft, equip, explore, and fight to stay alive as you delve deeper and face ever-greater threats in the twisting halls and endless chasms of the NECROPOLIS. Have no doubt, you’re going to die – often! – but you’ll improve your combat skills, available upgrades, and dungeon know-how with every playthrough, bringing you one step closer to the exit. (Warning: “Just one more time” mindset can be addicting.)
IN NECROPOLIS, DEATH IS…
- …PERMANENT. Game Over? Jump right back in with a new adventurer and try again!
- …DIFFERENT EVERY TIME. A new procedurally-generated dungeon with every death.
- …BETTER WITH FRIENDS. Drop-in / drop-out CO-OP multiplayer for up to 4 players!
- …MONSTROUS. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, and more – they exist to kill you.
- …NOT WITHOUT PERKS. Each new dungeon is littered with powerful weapons, armor, and upgrades to wield against your foes. (And there’s crafting, too!)
- …UNAVOIDABLE. But don’t worry, this NEXT playthrough is totally the one. We’ve got a good feeling about it.